Cornell University, Ithaca, NY — Bachelor of Science
AUGUST 2014 – MAY 2017
Communication major with a focus in persuasion and social influence. Law and Society minor. Study abroad semester at John Cabot University. Dean’s List Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016. 3.68 GPA
Miami Dade College, Miami, FL— Associate of Arts
AUGUST 2012 – MAY 2014
General studies major, completed while in high school. Graduated with Highest Honors.
Cornell University Study Abroad — Blogger
- Create and design my own blog page.
- Write and share blog posts about my study abroad experience in Rome, Italy.
Cornell Group Communication Lab — Research Assistant
JANUARY 2015 – PRESENT
- Run experiments on group task experiments.
- Code content analysis transcripts.
- Enter data results for experimenters.
- Hold focus groups, collect, file and analyze results in order to make suggestions on effective promotion strategies.
Catherwood Library — Circulation Staff
JANUARY 2015 – AUGUST 2016
- Help customers find books, check in and out books, and get around campus.
- Catalog books by Library of Congress system.
- Create labels and records for books using Voyager Database.
- Organize and maintain Library assets (computers, and other non-book resources).
Cornell University Sustainable Design — Marketing & Communication Consultant
AUGUST 2015 – May 2016
- Create and edit content for website and print distribution.
- Manage social media accounts on Twitter and Facebook.
Juana la Iguana — Communication and Research Analyst
JUNE 2015 – AUGUST 2015
- Complete market analyses and SWOT analyses.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy using social media, third-party analytics, and advertising services such as AdWords.
- Edit and create content for a WordPress site, including minor HTML and CSS coding work in order to improve site interface.
- Manage social media engagement and create or distribute content for social media.
Macintosh: Pages, Keynote, Numbers
Microsoft: Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Excel, Sway
Google: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Photos, Drive
Video Editing: iMovie, Final Cut Pro X
Photo Editing: Photoshop Elements. Adobe Lightroom
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
Analytics: Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, Twitter Analytics, Qualtrics, R
Advertising: AdWord, iAds, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Lists
Rawlings Presidential Research Scholarship a research scholarship awarded to students demonstrating superior academic potential and intellectual curiosity
Portuguese – Native Proficiency
French – Semi-Native Proficiency
Spanish – Conversational fluency
Italian – Elementary Proficiency
Miami Dade College: Multicultural Communications and Relations, Intro to Mass Media, Intro to Microcomputer Usage, Intro to Speech Communication
Cornell University: Personal Branding, Oral Communication, Media Communication, New Media & Society, Research Methods in Communication, Writing About Communication, Persuasion and Social Influence
John Cabot University: Traditional Photography, Digital Photography, Video Art, Comparative Politics, Introductory Italian